Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello..........

How have you all been? me OK, i have been dealing with tummy problems. I go to the Dr. next week and i think that I'm going to up the meds. I have no desire to do anything. Not having any money to do anything with my boys does not help. But they understand. My husband got a great job offer and has yet to call him, GOD does he not realize what he is doing to us. We are sinking and sinking fast. Guys I have done a lot of soul searching, and as soon as i find out about making money I'm out, he isn't trying. I can do this on my own. I have done it several times before, and i have failed, but I'm determined to be happy. Life is not suppose to be this way. It hurts and it is not suppose to. I know that a lot of readers are wondering "why don't she go to work" I wish i could truly answer that i have a good reason i just can't share it. please support me through this hard time in my life because i have no one else.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have your family...

Kim said...

Yes you are so right.....