Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Positive Energy

It helps so much to have someone tell you that you are somebody.  Don't let people talk down to you, you are somebody. Keep your head up high, know that you are somebody. Life isn't easy we all know that. It can be hard and there are hurdles that we have to climb to get up them, that's why I started this blog. Remember if God brought you to it, he will get you through it. Me having Depression as I do things get to me bad, hurt really easy. If you do to post it. Talk to us. No name needed, just your feelings. I was not male bashing on the post that I posted earlier, I just had to allow all of my viewers know why I have so much hurt and anger. But I have let my anger go, because it only hurts me to hang onto that. But the hurt I will hang onto for a little while. I hope that you have a great night, I will be back to post again before bed. Thanks for all that comes to view, and those who post. {HUGS}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see my post about that song you need to listen to? I heard it this morning and immediately thought about you and your posts...

Kim said...

It was morning before I seen that you had posted it. Please give me the name and who sings it, I will look it up, and listen to it. Thanks for thinking of me.

Anonymous said...

Josh Wilson Before the Morning. It will help you, it did me. Remember that God hears your prayers and He is an on time God. Keep your head held high. He will see you through this!

Kim said...

Going to go listen to it now. Thank you again, He is #1 in my life.

Kim said...

OH MY I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I have a new ringtone!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it! And I hope it helps you through hard times! God bless!