Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday

I hope all is well with you today. Remember to be positive. Hard to do yes I know. At this point in my life, seeing a Therapist I have just became a number not a patient. He has heard all about me and my falls. I have a huge problem with eating when I get down. I have been in the low 90's and was so sick looking.I take a med that helps with weight gain, and my appetite. It is my "miracle"med. I don't like to refer to my meds as drugs, technically they are, but I feel better using meds. If you are in a bad way today, and you have found my blog, post how you are feeling. There are several that have visited my blog, and will help me help you I'm sure. Trust me I have been there, the wondering thoughts, thinking I'm having a heart attack, cancer. Panic is real, as is Depression. You would not believe how talking can help. I myself have found that out this weekend. Don't suffer in silence. I'am here to help. Post. And thanks to all that have visited. {HUGS}.

No comments: