Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I just wish.....

I just wish that no one had to go through this, I honestly do not know if the Depression, or the Anxiety is the hardest to deal with. When I got my first got my diagnosis, I was a huge mess. I remember as it were yesterday, I left the Dr. and I thought that I was loosing my vision. I was for sure that I was going blind, I had my Eye Dr. open his office on a Sunday and give me peace that I wasn't. As I look back I was going through panic attacks while being pregnant with my second son, heart racing, waking my grandma up to take my blood pressure etc. I'm 37 years old, I know that I'm getting older and I'am terrified of getting sick, or having some sort of surgery, and yes I dwell on things, and I know that I shouldn't but it is so hard to do. I have migraines, wavy vision when it happens it is scary. But I have taught myself that that is all it is and that it will pass. I stay tired all the time, I'm now on vitamin b shots to help with that. I see some difference, not a lot but it takes a while to build up again, when you are so low. I want to thank all that has came to visit me, and those who come daily. I would love to hear your story, If you would like to tell your story, or have question, and remember there isn't a question that is crazy to ask. post it.......{HUGS}

1 comment:

stayingpositive4u said...

Please do not allow your anxiety or depression define who you really are. After reading your blog more closely, I felt the need to tell you that Kim so many people around you and society in it's self suffers with the very same thing as yourself. It's not a death sentence, infact it can very well be used as exactly what your doing, helping others.

Stay focused, for you must be strong for you before anyone else.