Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just a link......I will post here forever but I started a new FB page

have started a Facebook page for Anxiety and Depression, here is the link,http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anxiety-and-Depression-Group/373961255948312 If you would like to join please do, I finally let all of my friends that don't know that I have had this all my adult life, they know now. I love coming here and venting. I thank all of you that visit and those that post thank you, I know I have said that over and over, but it means a lot to me. I feel so much better tonight. Please listen to the song that was requested for me to listen to it is amazing~~~Josh Wilson~~~~Before the Morning. If you are visiting join be apart of an awesome group. There is a lot of support here. {HUGS}

No comments: