Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Worrying Thoughts..........

Yes I have them, feeling of dread, wondering why me????? I take it day by day. I have separated myself from close family because I let them down. They were my positive energy. Honestly I have got so down that I do not leave the house. I hate that I'm like this. My husband is a huge part in me being unhappy. He isn't the man that I married, maybe he is it was just all a lie. He hurts me mentally, seeing him look at women on the internet, talking to other women. He is a liar, and a snake. I would not do something to hurt him in that way. It makes me feel ugly, unwanted. That is why I lean on my boys. I will find happiness one day soon. At this point in our marriage there should not be such to worry about. But he continues to do it, so be it!!!!! If you or someone you know has the same problem, if you are a man and your wife is hurting you in such of a way, get out!!!!!!! We all deserve to be loved honestly. 

2 comments:

stayingpositive4u said...

No need to feel ugly, you are very beautiful.

Sounds like your companion is not healthy for you. You need and should make a change. Now I don't want you to feel like I'm being negative. However you offer great advice for those that are suffering in the same matter as yourself, maybe you should follow it.

I must say though, everything is in timing. Your time may not be here yet. Hang in there and think positive.

Kim said...

I think positive everyday, that he is going to see it hurts me. If it makes money he says. But I caught him talking the other day to a women. It hurt me so bad. But you know, like I know it was expected. He has done it before, he will do it again. Making a change will come with time. I'm not needed here. Love isn't suppose to hurt.