Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

I finally broke down and went to the ER.....

Yes i did, I have an ulcer. I also have a bacteria called H Pyloria. It causes ulcers. I have meds that i have to take for 14 days and i should be good as new. Please help me pray that it helps, i also have GERD, i will have it the rest of my life. I prayed the whole way to the ER about test, i was going to step up and do them if i had to because i was tired of hurting. But all he did was blood work. Sorry i have not been around much i have been busy and just so tired. I have been so depressed lately, and i have to go to the Dr. tomorrow and i'am afraid to tell him that because i have finally got down to seeing him every 2 mnths, and i don't want to back up. Because he really does not help me, i help me get better, and spring is coming and i'am so looking forward to that going to get the yard nice and take the boys swimming. I will not be in this house like i was last summer. I bought a swim suit it still has the tags on it. I will be going this summer, and i can't wait till my sister comes out. I miss talking to her she is so busy these days, but we were close. I will text her she will text me back and i answer and she never answers back it hurts, because she is my rock.  Please help me pray that i don't hurt tonight. I think that i ate to much and i'am so scared that it is going to hurt and ya'll it hurts so bad. And it last from 4 to 6 to 8 hrs. I ate early and took my meds already so maybe that med will calm it. I'am sorry to be such a baby, but it hurts and i know there are people that come here that pray and i know that you will remember me in prayer.




This week has started out ok, i'am alive, i'am healthy, i have my family here. I could not ask for more at this time.  HUGS to all of you!!!!!

No comments: