Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just Thinking...........

I'm sitting here thinking how much it would mean to me not to have any troubles. I mean i know that us adults have them. We worry a lot in my case i worry a lot. I see my boys so happy, they are doing so well in School. I'm just a proud mom, and they had to be given a mom that hardly leaves the house. On had a track meet i could not go i had a horrible attack with my stomach last night it started at about 9 last night and woke me up on and off till about 4. I woke up and felt as though someone had beat me in the tummy, on of the worst. All i had to depend on was my boys and they tried to help me, it was all i could do to get their things ready for School. When i lye down it hurts worse.

Depression this week a bad week on being depressed. I don't know you guys, i just want to get better. I need to get my vitamin b shots but we can't afford them. So I will have to start all over again to keep the levels up, and i hate that because i was doing better. Please post let me know you are getting something out of what i write. {HUGS}

No comments: