Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sad.........

Hello everyone. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I missed posting. I have just been wrapped up in a lot of things.... and i guess that i have just had writers  block. I have had some family problems, my granny was in the hospital. She is ok. I don't go see her as i should, but i'am going to be honest, with this wavy eyes that happens when i am about to get a headache they have been happening a lot lately and i am afraid of driving alone. I WILL not put my boys in danger, I  would have to pull over for the 30 minutes or so till it goes away. I don't know, I miss my mom and my dad, she is hurt at me, I just wish that she knew what i felt, no one understands what I go through. I may not understand what she is going through either. I have just became a hermit. I hate to leave the house. I feel safe just being in my room. NO!! that is no way to live at all. I hurt knowing that I hurt someone that I care about. I said I was sorry.........

No comments: