Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hanging on by a thread

I have a lot of very big decisions to make. Yes I'm still hurt, but will soon be over it. I have God on my side. Please don't think that i'm pushing God onto anyone, but I will tell you with out him I would not be where I'am today. I hate when I get almost to a point in my life that I can cope with this illness, and someone that is suppose  to care about you hurts you. I ask myself why???? What did I do to deserve what has happened.But you know what it isn't my fault, life has it's way of showing you things, never just let the gut feeling go, every time I have had it I was right. At this point in time I have no where to go, but that is subject to change real soon. I appreciate all that has visited , and those who will visit for the first time, post if you would like. I really did not want to post today, because all I have done today is sit in a room. That is not a way to live. I will be checking during the night I will be up. I hope to hear from you soon, {HUGS}

4 comments:

stayingpositive4u said...

You can be in the storm, but don't let the storm get in you. Reality in life can be very difficult, seeing the positive in a bad day will pull you through. May tomorrow hold a brighter day.

Your strength I admire... Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I have learned that God answers prayers... But you have to make a change for yourself. God wants what's best for each of His kids, but listen to what your heart tells you to because that is how God will lead you... With your heart. You have to EXPECT better for yourself and your kids.

Kim said...

You are so right, thank you for posting. It helps to hear someone say it on the outside looking in. Please continue to come. And thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Listen to Josh Wilson Before the Morning... It will help you!