Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Wanted to tell you about..........

I want to tell you about my Granny, She is a nurse, when I started having panic attacks 17 years ago, I was so glad her and paw paw lived minutes away from me, granted  I went there a lot. When this started, I was scared of everything. They always made me feel better. I just wanted you to know that it was a blessing to have them there for me, My paw paw is with Jesus, now can't wait to see him again. My Granny is still going strong. If you read this Granny Thank you, I love you. I don't know if you have the same problem that I have but the nights were, and sometimes are the worst for me. We never realize how the ones around us are feeling,I mean that honestly, all I cared about was me, what was wrong with me. It was not done intentionally, I look back and it was selfish of me. Please if you are going through panic, and or depression, post there is help here, you do not have to give your name. I just want to know that I'am helping just one person by reading my post, leave a comment. {HUGS}

No comments: