Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Welcome

Hi,I would first off like to say WELCOME!!!! A little a bit about me, I'm a mom of 4 handsome boys. Married to the love of my life going on 20 years. I have had Anxiety, and Depression for going on 18 years. When my second son was born is when my life of I'm invinsible ended. I had a 2 year old, and a 3 month old. When it hit me it was the most horrible fear anyone could ever have, i couldn't breathe, my heart was raising out of my chest, a sensation of fear would immerse from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet.I went for months fighting it, refusing medication. I told Dr's they were crazy. But I will tell you this if I could go back I would have taken the medication, because I lost months of my boys life because I was scared of a medication.I'am not here to say that medication is the way, or not the way it is what is good for you. Me I take medication. If I have one today it is as though it is the first one I ever had. Same fear and I look for my "per say" comfort zone, which is my husband. There have been times I have been alone and talked myself through it. If you are going through this let no one tell you "It is all in your head" "Get a grip". What you are feeling is REAL. The hospital knew me by name. I felt that if I was sitting in that hospital I was where I needed to be if I had a heart attack, brain tumor, cancer, I had everything you can think of. If i seen someone on T.V with Breast Cancer, Yep I had it. To be honest I'm here to help me also, helping others helps me. I would love hear your stories, talk, cry, please feel free to post your heart out, it really is great therapy. I have a lot of days that I'm down. Down more than I'm up to this day. I keep it inside a lot, because all has heard it all before. Stress is not my best friend, but I have a lot of it. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, if I can help just one, I did what I have saught out to achieve. I hope to see a lot of blogs. Lets get a hold together!!!!!

No comments: