Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Hello everyone, hope that all of you are doing OK. Ugh I hate the mornings I get up shaking all over, I hate that. I'm going to live for today, not yesterday, or tomorrow.There is a lot that I would like to post about m life, but I just can't right now. It is hard to talk about. I have let myself down, I live a lie everyday of my life. What keeps me going is my boys, they are truly my life support. Please now I'm a good person, and if you come here as family you know what I'm talking about. Please if you feel down, or if something great has happened post!!!! It would make my day!!!!! will post again later have an awesome day!!!!HUGS}

2 comments:

stayingpositive4u said...

You are leading your children everyday. They are a gift from above. The moments we have with them are quick. We must embrace each day gracefully.

Allow them to be your strength, however not to much for then they too can lose sight of what they should be in life...

You are strong, and they know this... Stay true to yourself and strong for your kids. Things will come together as they should.

:)

Kim said...

I try to so good by them. They are my life. I will not let things get to me so bad I can't take care of them. Thank you for the positive energy. I take all you say to heart.