Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Your home life

If you are living with someone that hurts you, get out!!!!!! Don't be No like me and let your life waste away thinking he will change, because he won't. No matter your age you can find someone that loves you for you, and doesn't have to have other women that he calls names that he calls you, by names I mean the names he gave you that one time in your life that he really loved you. I not only stay mentally sick but physically sick because I find things on him and he lies and makes me feel crazy. If you have the same problem I do about not trusting your man, LEAVE HIM!!!!!!!!! It isn't worth it. My anxiety level is through the roof as I speak to you now. I was in such a great mood, he has been on every single site there is. NO my marriage is far from perfect. I guess I just need to vent because it hurts, I have enough on my plate without having to worry about a 40 year old man cheating. Oh what I wouldn't give to be able to be someones one and only. You may see me do this a lot, because I have somewhere to vent to even if it just typing to calm the blood pressure. And the same goes out there for you men if your wife is doing things that hurt you and that are not what a spouse is suppose to be doing, leave her!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have the man I married back, but i don't know if I would know him. I'am so hurt. silent tears, but I can cry as I go to sleep when my little one won't hear me. I know this about anxiety and depression, i just had to vent and know I'am here for anyone that needs to talk I check my mobile every 30 or so just to see if someone is in need, I'm serious about this blog. I want to help. {HUGS}

1 comment:

stayingpositive4u said...

Writing always helps me get through the tough times in my life too! Thank you for your strength.