Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Morning........

Good Morning everyone. Today I'm going to try to get out of the house. If you have not been out try to go for a walk. Visit a friend. That is what I'm going to do. I have to be sure that I have a ride, because with the gas prices, and no money coming in we can run only one vehicle. It's a sad situation. Looks as though I'm going to try to look harder for a job, it is hard to work with this disorder, I have tried. I do good for awhile, and then I make myself mentally and physically sick. I'm not using it as an excuse to not work, I just know how it makes me. It is hard to see your therapist every month, I don't know I just get so discouraged, and angry at myself because I can't be normal. Please know that I'm blessed to have all of you that visit, and post it means the world to me. Will check back a little later, God Bless.

No comments: