Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Having a Venting buddy.......

I hope that you have someone that you can go to when things just don't feel right. I have one, she is great she is a mom of 2 beautiful girls, and a true friend to me. It always helps to talk it out. I am asking all of my viewers that come if you pray please say a prayer for her and he family her mamma is in the hospital, and she live away from her mom and it is hard for her to get to her mom when she needs, and wants too. I wish that we were a world with no hurt, and no pain, but we wouldn't have choices. It is so beautiful here today I am going to go out and get some vitamin D with my boys. We go for walks, and talk. I just love them so much. I will soon be loosing my oldest to the Air Force, I try not to think about it, because it hurts, but I think that he needs some structure in his life, and maybe this will be good for him. Life is so fast forward now it is hard to believe that we don't stop to smell the flowers. Please post if you want, you don't realize how you will be helped here. I hope that when I sign back in someone has a story to tell. Have a great day everyone, {HUGS}

No comments: