Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Thoughts..........

As I sit here and look out the window, I wonder why, and when I will be able to smile again, I'am so unhappy. Yes I know that it is up to me to make myself happy. A vacation would be so nice. I have to look at it this way, Yes I'm unhappy, but there is someone out there fighting for their life with cancer, a child suffering from some kind of cancer, and I think I have problems. There is a woman,man, or child suffering in silence because they are being beat on a daily basis. I wish that I could save them all, There is someone out the with a bad drug addiction crying out for help, and no one sees it. The homeless, I know they had something at one time. Please know that I'am writing my thoughts, these are the people that I think about when I get down. I want you to post your thoughts, you do not have to give a name, If you are suffering talk about it, it helps I promise. {HUGS}

2 comments:

stayingpositive4u said...

Thinking about how others have it a little harder than yourself is very thoughtful. Many become so caught up in their own life struggles, that they don't think of how someone else could ever have if harder.

Very thoughtful!

Kim said...

You are so right. I wish I could save all that hurt,and that are suffering, I would.