Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeling Better....

I just wanted to say thank you to all that have supported me through starting this blog, soon I hope that it will be a website. Depression is hard for me, and when I have positive people come into my life it makes it a lot easier to live with. Anxiety I have got that under control, as I was posting last night I got that wavy vision, (silent migraines), I hate when that happens. When I was conceived my biological mother did not want me, she gave me at the age of 6 weeks 2 elavil and gave me a bottle behind it, got my sister and was headed to the store so that it would look like my daddy did it. But she felt guilty and came back and told him what she had done. When he found me I was not alert they rushed me to the hospital, I died 3 times, and was in a coma and packed in ice for 3 days, by the grace of God I made it!!! In the 70's it was hard for a dad to get custody of minor children, but my dad's case went all the way to the Supreme Court, and he won the rights to get me and my sister back it took a year but he did it. His case changed the laws in our State. That played a huge part in my having Anxiety because I always wanted an answer why she couldn't give it to me. My dad met my mamma she was 17 and took a 1, and 2 year old on she didn't have to do but she did and I thank God everyday she did. I know that it was hard on her because having a baby at 18 as I did just having one was hard. My sister and I are 11 months apart, we had our first babies on the same day 10 hrs apart, and our last babies in the same day. I miss her she lives away from me now that took a toll on me when she left because she was my rock, I had a place to go with my boys when things got bad here.  She is special to me. I don't hold a grudge as I did for a long time because I was never accepted by my biological mother, I did talk with her I don't now I have a mamma. When i was really bad with my anxiety back 17 years ago, my husband would stay up with me at night, he had to work the next day ,but he did it, I was afraid of someone breaking in the house, I would time him on how fast he could load the gun, to see if it was enough time to save us. Trust me I could go on for days as I look back.......but thanks for listening if you would like to post please do. And thanks again for visiting.....{HUGS}

No comments: