Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fear of dyeing

Ever feel you are at the end of your rope? I have been there. You try to explain what you are feeling, and it is so hard to demonstrate the running thoughts, the pain of your body doing things you never thought possible. My worst thought that I fear the most is that I'm going to die. Yes I have 4 boys, and I thank the good Lord above for them. They are my life, and I get scared a lot that I'm going to die and not be here for them. Even though I have a hold on what I go through I still fear that.If you do not have a support family, I want you to write a post, and tell me about you, or if you have family, friends that are going through this. It matters not your age, or what you feel, post it!!!!! Are you angry, sad, post it. Your post could help someone else. 

No comments: