Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Just a few questions

I have a little questionaire,


1. How long have you had depression?
2.How long have you had Anxiety?
3.Do you have it under control?
4.Do you have a great support group?
5.How do you deal with your illness?


I have had this for 17 years, I think at times that I do have it under control, and may have a down fall, I'm not good with change. I do at times, my hero's are my 2 youngest boys ages 11, and 7. They know when mom is down and they pray for me. They are my support group. This blog is how I have found that I can deal with this, and I don't want to offend anyone by calling what I have an illness, if you feel different please know I'm not throwing you out there. I have just this year been diagnose with Bipolar Disorder. I await to hear your answers no names needed unless you would like. If you would like to follow me please do.

No comments: