Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

HI...................

Hi everyone....it is late where i'am. I just can't go to bed without posting. I have dedicated myself to this site. Today I have been down, I kinda ask myself why are you writing to help others, and I get down, but I want people to see that I'am human and have things in my life that are not good. My home life is a huge heart break for me. I cry for my younger boys they are so much my life, they have no where to run when things get rough. I don't have the gas most of the times and really no where to go, I have no friends. Me and them go in our room and watch TV or talk. It is amazing how smart they are. My oldest boys can go to friends houses and it hurts my heart that they are not here. But I don't blame them.




I maybe throwing myself a pity party tonight, and I have invited you all. Thanks for coming. And know that we can do this all together. If you feel like posting please do. If you are a reader please come back. I will post in the A.M when I get my angels off to School. {HUGS}

No comments: