Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

My home life this week......

Things here are OK this week so far,subject to change at anytime. I had to take my youngest to the DR. he was a solid whelp, he has strep. So nursing him back to health, I hate it when my babies are sick. My anxiety has been up this weekend. My oldest son is joining the Air Force, and I'm so scared for him, and happy that he has taken it open himself to better himself. He is actually lost in this world, he just doesn't feel good enough and we give him so much to make himself feel better, but we are his parents we are suppose to do that. I think that we all said that to our parents as a child. I had a bad day yesterday, I cried at the drop of a hat. But it made me feel better, and having to make myself get out of the house to take my son to the Dr. helped me. Yes i have to made to leave this house. I'm so hoping that when summer gets here it will be totally different and i can share exiting things i do that day instead of just being here.Thank you all for the support that i get here. I mean i know that i don't get a lot of posting, but i hope you will post if you need to. Please know each and everyone of you are in my heart and we made this site together. I may up my meds when i go to the Dr. this month. Maybe i will come out of the depression that i fight daily. But i fight and that is a good thing. I will post later if I'm still up, if not I will see you in the A.M. {HUGS}

No comments: